Author Topic: Has Anyone Exhibited at NBM Indianapolis?  (Read 3195 times)

Offline EnMartian

• Verified/Junior
Has Anyone Exhibited at NBM Indianapolis?
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:53:46 AM »
EnMart will be exhibiting (or are planning to anyway) at NBM Indianapolis for the first time in 2012.  I'm wondering if anyone has exhibited at this show in the past.  Or, if you've attended,  did you find it a useful show?  I'm just hoping to gather a little information on what we might expect. 

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Has Anyone Exhibited at NBM Indianapolis?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »
I used to write for NBM in the past and did a few seminars and workshops at their shows in the past. Great foks. Sadly, like almost all trade shows, attendance is nowhere near what it used to be. Expect a large percentage of local traffic. I might be wrong but i believe they are bundling up their sister publications like Awards and Engravings and combine the shows under one roof. I believe the trend is gravitating to the larger shows like ISS Long Beach and SGIA. More bang for your buck there.

Offline EnMartian

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.   We've done the ISS Shows for several years,  and wanted to branch out and see what else was out there.  The NBM shows are combined, I believe, as you said. 

SGIA is another show we're looking at for 2012.  Guess we just have to keep trying things until we find the combination of shows that works best for us.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 01:01:19 PM »
You guys do the NNEP shows too.
Is that right?

Offline EnMartian

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »
Yes, we do all the NNEP shows.   NNEP members have been very loyal to EnMart, and we really like the organization.  The shows are great too.  Well run and a nice size. 

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »
I've worked the Indy show (07' MHN booth) and then it was very digital heavy show. The screen print side of the show was only a fraction of the total floor.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline EnMartian

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
Thanks for the info.  We sell primarily embroidery and sublimation supplies,  so it might be a good thing (for us anyway) that screenprint was only a fraction of the show.   I'll be interested to see what the show is like.   We haven't even walked an NBM show in a couple of years,  so it will be nice to see what changes have been made.