Author Topic: New to this board, but not to the trade...  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
New to this board, but not to the trade...
« on: November 04, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »
Greetings! 

I see some of my good friends from T Shirt Forums are here.  Looks like a good place to connect with new ideas.  Tom Pitman suggested joining a while back and today I heard the same from Dan Holtzer on the phone. (He's trying to help me solve my problem of reds and burgundy discharge from looking pink!) I see Richard Riley is on board too, and several other names I recognize that have helped me with so much good info over the last 3 years.

Looking forward to joining this community!

Stan Hoover
Great Image Designs
Wichita, KS
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:29:10 PM by Itsa Little CrOoked »

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
Re: New to this board, but not the the trade...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »
welcome to the shirtboard.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:11:18 PM »
Yep. Many familiar names around here. Like that song says,  Sometimes you wanna go where everyone know's your name. :0

Cheers Theme Song - season 7
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 04:23:27 PM »
Yes, but though the consumption of mood enhancing beverages, and chit chat may be similar here, we do try to also really take care of more serious business as well, than at the local watering hole.

Howdy
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
Welcome, great place...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »
Yep. Many familiar names around here. Like that song says,  Sometimes you wanna go where everyone know's your name. :0

Cheers Theme Song - season 7

Yip. 

In fact Kirstie Alley owns a house in Wichita (her home town) just a few blocks from our shop.  Always liked the show, but I'm not a drinker.  Might start though, if I can't print burgundy discharge.  :o  I'm not confident enough in my maledom, to send out burgundy discharge that looks pinkish. I mixed a batch last Friday 3 times which ranged from bad to worse. 

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 05:58:53 PM »
Welcome :)

And why is it CroOked

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 06:35:31 PM »
Greetings! 

I see some of my good friends from T Shirt Forums are here.  Looks like a good place to connect with new ideas.  Tom Pitman suggested joining a while back and today I heard the same from Dan Holtzer on the phone. (He's trying to help me solve my problem of reds and burgundy discharge from looking pink!) I see Richard Riley is on board too, and several other names I recognize that have helped me with so much good info over the last 3 years.

Looking forward to joining this community!

Stan Hoover
Great Image Designs
Wichita, KS

Welcome aboard Stan.

Myself and a few others here print waterbase and discharge daily and can help with your 'pink' issue. Make a new thread and we'll address it.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 09:47:37 PM »
Welcome :)

And why is it CroOked

No matter where I place the shirts, I print one, take it up front and ask The Queen for her elusive approval. "Is the green bright enough?" "Isn't the red less pink this time? Huh?!?... Huh!?!" "The chrome is not as overpowering as last the last order, right?

I love her, but the FIRST thing out of her mouth is, "It's crooked."

!)+@#!?! No, it isn't crooked. Come load them yourself and you'll see. Over and over and over and over. Three years now....

On Rodney's wonderful forum, I just logged in with my real name as my username. Seems awfully pedestrian now... to my ever aging brain.