Author Topic: 3 cheers for the President and our troops!  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
3 cheers for the President and our troops!
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:34:36 PM »
Well, the deed has been done. It's about to be announced that they got Osama Bin Laden. At least I think it's Osama. Heraldo called him Obama Bin Laden.  Hahaha.  And then, the Fox News station has it up on screen as Usama Bin Laden.  Sheesh. As long as they got him. 3 cheers for the President and our troops!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:19:43 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
Re: 3 cheers for the President and our troops!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:50:45 AM »
Just read a comment on a blog that we should henceforth celebrate May 1st with pork products and cheap alcohol (to which I would add entertainment by immodest women) . . .  :P
Here's hoping the islamists who danced in the streets on 9/11 see the videos of the celebrations that sprang up in front of the White House and at Ground Zero tonight . . .
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline squeezee

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 05:36:08 AM »
Hmmm...I'm not convinced that OBL did a lot.  More of a figurehead really.  Losing him is a blow but essentially changes little.  I won't misss him though :-)
imagesetters for screenprinting  A Troll-free zone :-)

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:53:10 AM »
The U.S. got him. Can't we just be happy he's dead? Not everything need a caveat. He's dead. And that IS A GOOD THING!
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 08:28:09 AM »
Glad to see Obama had it in him to issue the order to send troops into a foreign country and take the bastard out. I can only wish the burial at sea is a farce and they have him in a hole somewhere interrogating him relentlessly!
"No man is an island"

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 08:46:26 AM »
Glad to see Obama had it in him to issue the order to send troops into a foreign country and take the bastard out. I can only wish the burial at sea is a farce and they have him in a hole somewhere interrogating him relentlessly!
I was wandering the same thing. I hope that he was "played" with before the shot and that the pictures were to bad for public. I hope that is the reason for not having any more proofs of the killing.

Now we have to wait and see who is going to be the next in line and how crazy he is :(

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
body dumped at sea. . great, so he will eventually be in our drinking water. . should really have put his body in a cannon and fired it at a crowd of his "followers". . .I would pay money to see that, pay-per-view style. . .tell them it's free hooker day at the ol' market place and then BAM -take that suckers. . .but really, could not have been a better way to end a weekend. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Mission accomplished for our President and our Troops.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 10:13:07 AM »
I understand you all have something to say about the subject, but to be in line with the life style of this forum, we do not want to have this head down a path into a political debate and history schooling. It was a public announcement and just need to keep it as such.

Thanks
Dan
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
I think this would qualify as a special occasion. We all know somebody that has been killed in either 9/11 or killed in the ensuing war.
"No man is an island"

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »
?I?ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.? -Mark Twain.

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 11:28:40 AM »
I think this would qualify as a special occasion. We all know somebody that has been killed in either 9/11 or killed in the ensuing war.

I actually know no one.  Which is amazing and lucky.
But I know a lot of Iowans have died in the war.  Luckly the people I know have been safe.

Offline Baron265

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »
Bin Laden takes early retirement from the United Terrorist Union. He was not available for comment.
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »
Bin Laden takes early retirement from the United Terrorist Union. He was not available for comment.
Rumor has it he went for a midnight swim . . .
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Baron265

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »
Rumor has it he went for a midnight swim . . .

Yeah...Bin Laden sleeps with the fishes?
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com