Author Topic: Reclaim Filtration System  (Read 1712 times)

Offline darkbosque_

• Verified/Junior
Reclaim Filtration System
« on: August 20, 2021, 09:56:11 AM »
Hey Yall
Im looking to get a reclaim filtration system. Im not really sure how much filtration we need, we reclaim about 50 screens a day.
I was looking into https://www.screenprinting.com/products/sgreen-washout-booth-filtration-system?variant=5214226939945
and https://www.gogsg.com/2327561/Product/Easiway_Systems_$itemData.manufacturerPartNumber
I know that the first one will for sure gets the job done but I was working at a shop that we only had that Easiway EDF Drain Filtration Unit that seemed to work great especially paired with the lotus 3 staged Reclaim, Im just not sure if that would be enough filtration to go out to the city sewage with just the normal elbow grease reclaiming?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Reclaim Filtration System
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 11:25:29 AM »
dunno anything about the gsg model, but we are using the first one and it works great, but ONLY if you set it up with sediment tanks before it. On its own it clogs up too fast.
We have two 55 gallon drums (with baffles) that the water goes through first so most of the sludge stays in the drums. By the time it gets to the filtration unit its pretty clean.

if you look around you'll find the video Ryonet shot in our shop with Matt (our production manager who built it) explaining how it works.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 02:02:31 PM »
My system is based on Pierreā€™s.          At the end I have a box with a pump that has a float that starts the pump when the box is full.     I pump through a filter into the drain.   For cleaner water you can have more than one filter.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 04:05:55 PM by Maxie »
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline darkbosque_

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 10:13:00 AM »
Thanks For the Help Yall