Author Topic: Autoblaster/ARS What do yall pros think?  (Read 2717 times)

Offline darkbosque_

• Verified/Junior
Autoblaster/ARS What do yall pros think?
« on: December 13, 2021, 04:29:51 PM »
I saw this Auto screen blaster the other day and thought it was pretty neat. I was thinking this thing paired up with a dip tank would be pretty convenient, what do yall think?  Best part is it only cost like 30k
 https://www.hydroblaster.com/Specialty/ARS.htm

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Autoblaster/ARS What do yall pros think?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 07:18:21 PM »
I saw this Auto screen blaster the other day and thought it was pretty neat. I was thinking this thing paired up with a dip tank would be pretty convenient, what do yall think?  Best part is it only cost like 30k
 https://www.hydroblaster.com/Specialty/ARS.htm
Oh 30K. Hell no. I`d rather buy an Inpro Holland Combi-Eco. Reliable quality, field-proven and at least you can develop screens too with the same machine. Price is as well not more then 30K.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 05:55:42 AM »
seems like too much money for what you are getting. We bought a used full reclaim system for $15K.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 10:09:24 AM »
Yep I agree looks like a nice automated pressure washer, bring it down to around 5k or somewhere, still a nice looking unit non the less.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 10:30:56 AM »
Are you selling this?!?

"Best part is it only cost like 30k"

Hmmm...

Offline AntonySharples

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 01:06:01 PM »
$30k???!!!!!!

Offline darkbosque_

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 02:15:27 PM »
Thanks for the responses. I've used the Lotus Holland 3 stage auto reclaim and that worked good, its just to big of a foot print for our screen room. I was also thinking of an Ecotex single chamber but have heard that the whole chemical ratio mix and something about how you always have to be dropping in more chemical. IDK just issues. While using that lotus holland for 2 years before leaving that shop, I don't ever remember having any issues. Okay so better question than which one do yall suggest for under 70k?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2021, 05:11:05 PM »
I talked to these guys a while ago, if my memory serves me correctly, they are in the heavy equipment business or something not printing related. They just extreme pressure, nothing else. Plus it was like $30k so for a company that is not in our industry that probably can't help if there are chemical/emulsion issues I passed.

Check out Bluewater Labs, it's a company owned by Easyway that makes units. Super new, but they have dealt with with probably every other manufacturer out there with their chems in them so they probably took what worked best from all units...
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 05:14:36 PM »
I talked to these guys a while ago, if my memory serves me correctly, they are in the heavy equipment business or something not printing related. They just extreme pressure, nothing else. Plus it was like $30k so for a company that is not in our industry that probably can't help if there are chemical/emulsion issues I passed.

Check out Bluewater Labs, it's a company owned by Easyway that makes units. Super new, but they have dealt with with probably every other manufacturer out there with their chems in them so they probably took what worked best from all units...

our blue water labs machine arrives in feb/march.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline darkbosque_

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM »

Wow, that seems like a solid unit. How much was it, if I may ask?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2021, 05:52:54 PM »

Wow, that seems like a solid unit. How much was it, if I may ask?

I truly don't remember, but we had a bunch of stuff customized, so it was a bit more.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2021, 08:08:50 PM »
Thanks for the responses. I've used the Lotus Holland 3 stage auto reclaim and that worked good, its just to big of a foot print for our screen room. I was also thinking of an Ecotex single chamber but have heard that the whole chemical ratio mix and something about how you always have to be dropping in more chemical. IDK just issues. While using that lotus holland for 2 years before leaving that shop, I don't ever remember having any issues. Okay so better question than which one do yall suggest for under 70k?
Inpro- Combi-Eco. Once chamber, you can switch between two different pressure settings. One for reclaim and one for developing screens.The whole thing is 4 Meters long(13ft). Last time I spoke to them it was as well around 30K. It`s plug and play, no big install needed. You won`t need a tech to come by to install it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv-PvhTzJU&ab_channel=InproHolland