Author Topic: FREE EPS  (Read 1065 times)

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
FREE EPS
« on: April 14, 2012, 12:13:42 AM »
FREE ART with a catch. you have to go to my web site (the big logo at the bottom) and "like" it on face book and then i'll give you the password. ;) download here
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:18:41 AM by jason-23 »

Offline Printhouse

Re: FREE EPS
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:54:07 AM »
Just visited!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »
bump

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
good looking art Jason, but no Facebook account here! :(

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
good looking art Jason, but no Facebook account here! :(

pierre
why not?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »
several reasons, amongst them, no time, no interest and aversion to what companies like facebook do with the data you provide them while visiting and posting (too much like the big brother. Stuff going on behind the scenes in those companies is down right disgusting!).

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 09:42:30 PM »
Jason, if you are keeping score, I'm not a Facie, Spacey, Tweety kida' guy either. I was coaxed (and almost shamed) into registering for the Refugees of TSPMB, but that is the extent of my activities on the Social networks.

Similar to Pierre, I find my days (and nights) pretty full without it, what with work, this forum, eating, sleeping and a little action.  In fact, where do I sign up for these 26 hour days that you guys must all have!  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 08:16:18 AM »
Jason, if you are keeping score, I'm not a Facie, Spacey, Tweety kida' guy either. I was coaxed (and almost shamed) into registering for the Refugees of TSPMB, but that is the extent of my activities on the Social networks.

Similar to Pierre, I find my days (and nights) pretty full without it, what with work, this forum, eating, sleeping and a little action.  In fact, where do I sign up for these 26 hour days that you guys must all have!  ;D
I agree with you and Pierre's points but I have to try all avenues of getting business and free avenues are best for my wallet at this point. c-list, facebook,word of mouth and cold calling is what I have now and it is building slowly. As for the 26-28 hour days. I remember at my other job I used to look at the clock hoping it was 5:30 and it always took for ever. Now that im working on the business and at home there just isnt enough time to anything done.

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »
I like! Heck I will just text if I need anything lol
Nice website.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »

I believe the Japanese have 26 hour days at one time they were required to work two hours of their own time on top of their salary hours, one hour of it being exercise.
"No man is an island"

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 05:38:28 PM »
I love the customer supplied art.

BTW, you should pony up the few bucks for the wix account then no one would know you had a wix built site. :)

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:57 PM »
I like! Heck I will just text if I need anything lol
Nice website.
Thanks bro!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 05:46:31 PM »
I love the customer supplied art.

BTW, you should pony up the few bucks for the wix account then no one would know you had a wix built site. :)
Send me the cash money bags!;)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 05:49:36 PM »
Come on man... under $13 bucks a month for UNLIMITED.

Now, I wish they offered an "unlimited" sites package or at least bulk packs... the wife loves designing stuff in wix.