Author Topic: need a source for art image  (Read 686 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
need a source for art image
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
can anyone share, point me to or otherwise direct me where I can find a clip of a police officer working, helping teaching a child on a bicycle?
this is for a local PD that is running a bike rodeo....I have been to the end of the internet and back for 4 days can't find anything
Any help / direction would be greately appreciated
Thanks
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: need a source for art image
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:35:30 PM »
Sent you an email.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 09:21:38 PM »
Thank you Dan, That will really save my bacon....10000 times better than anything I found.
Really appreciate your time and energy.
mike mooseman calabrese
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
Big thank you to Dottonedan for the help and the phone call to fix my woes......
Thanks man for the extra effort the AI file worked perfectly.
respectfully
mike mooseman calabrese