Author Topic: Javelin Screen Printer  (Read 5238 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Javelin Screen Printer
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:16:06 PM »
any other equipment come with the Javelin? I can stop by and inspect it for any members that might be interested.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Maygen

• Verified/Junior
  • www.hgrinc.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 03:35:35 PM »
What you see in the picture below is what comes with the machine. Our warehouse is open to the public, so please feel free to stop in. All members of the forum are welcome, so please stop by and introduce yoruself. Here at HGR, we do not test or run any equipment. Items are sold as is and we have a thirty day return policy.

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 03:55:31 PM »
just looking at that thing is freaking me out...

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:17 PM »
Its certainly a mess but for the price it is meant to be a rebuild. I see what appears to be rust inside the spot where the heads attach, not for the faint of heart but man for the price and some decent mechanical ability its possible.
"No man is an island"

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »
What you see in the picture below is what comes with the machine. Our warehouse is open to the public, so please feel free to stop in. All members of the forum are welcome, so please stop by and introduce yoruself. Here at HGR, we do not test or run any equipment. Items are sold as is and we have a thirty day return policy.

I know that. I was curious if you took in any other screenprinting equipment with the Javelin. Something like a dryer or exposure unit, screen racks, anything . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »
just looking at that thing is freaking me out...

I know right?  I love rebuilding stuff but no longer have the time.  This looks like a very "involved" project.