Author Topic: ISS Show Special - For TSB members only  (Read 4608 times)

Offline Action1

ISS Show Special - For TSB members only
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:37:01 PM »
Greetings to all the fine members & patrons of TSB. Next week in Long Beach California is the best show of the year for our industry. We are making  first time special offers available for orders written at the show to anyone from here that mentions this special. These offers are only available to TSB patrons who attend the show next week.

TSB Special Offer #1 - For TSB Patrons Only - 10% off anything we manufacture + Free Freight anywhere in the USA. The offer to pay freight is only available to TSB members.
TSB Special Offer #2 - For TSB Patrons Only -  Drop your business card in a box for a drawing. One winner will receive a Free16"  Roller Squeegee and 16" Double Stroke Squeegee for the machine of your choice - the offer includes freight.

We hope that everyone will put us on the their hit list for next week. We are all the way to the far right row - most of the way to the back.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:33:21 PM by Action1 »

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
Re: ISS Show Special - For TSB members only
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
how about the show in Orlando? Will you be there too?
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:38:34 PM »
Nice offer. Much appreciated!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:42:45 PM »
I was wondering if M&R runs some kind of  special for TSB members
if would be nice ;)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »
I will be taking a peek at this at the show. Looks interesting.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 09:55:45 PM »
if would be nice ;)

I heard 3D's all around. Yay TSB membership!

We all extend our thanks to Rich - and that guy in charge of shipping in the m&r factory tour videos (at least that's what Pierre says :-)).

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 12:07:01 AM »
if would be nice ;)
how quickly we forget. I bought dinner for the group last year and always give specials for the ones who visit here. If frog gives me a count might do it again this year. Stop by for a 8 gig M&R flash stick this year.
Rich Hoffman

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 01:50:14 AM »
if would be nice ;)
how quickly we forget. I bought dinner for the group last year and always give specials for the ones who visit here. If frog gives me a count might do it again this year. Stop by for a 8 gig M&R flash stick this year.
I may be stopping by for a new 10 color..... ;D
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »
if would be nice ;)
I might be able to help with that! Look forward to seeing you at the show.
Rich Hoffman

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 08:17:08 AM »
if would be nice ;)
I might be able to help with that! Look forward to seeing you at the show.
BTW. I don't want to mess with Erics offer by hijacking his post. Sorry to step in your post.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Action1

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 08:40:19 AM »
Nice offer. Much appreciated!

Dotttonedan - Your are very welcome sir. I hope that one day I can make an offer to buy dinner.

balloonguy - we will be exhibiting at the SGIA show this year in Orlando. The show is in October.

244 - I always enjoy anything you have to say - hijack away. I hope you had an excellent holiday. I couldn't help but notice that you posted something here at 11.30pm on New Years Eve. Your a warriors warrior Rich. I look forward to seeing you also next week.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »
if would be nice ;)

Thanks Rich. I for one, am certainly up  for that again for Friday night! Everyone really appreciated it last time.
So folks, tentatively, count on meeting up with me at 11 or 3, or getting a message to me, so that you can be included in the festivities.

And another thanks to Eric, and another apology for stepping on the Action thread.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 12:03:20 PM »
This is going to be a hijack of a hijack maybe, bit a quick story about Rich's kindness and generosity. A few years ago I was at a show in Indy,  and spent time visiting Rich and the rest of his crew in the booth. Rich offered to take me to dinner, but I explained that I had my family on long on this trip, and I didn't think they'd be comfortable, but what the heck, I'd ask them. He said, "I wasn't asking you to go to dinner with ME. I meant, can I buy dinner for you and your family. My treat". I humbly agreed. We met Rich at the nicest steak house in town (His choice). He got us all situated, told us all to have the best steaks, best wine (beer for me!) and enjoy a great dinner with my family. He then disappeared. A genuine true act of kindness and generosity.  And very much appreciated by me and my entire family. He's not just a great guy during working hours. More stories to come when I double hijack another thread. Y'all have fun in LB.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
Hey i know Eric makes good products in fact i would like to take a closer look at the roller squeegee in real Action
sometime this year
Gabe

Offline Action1

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 04:07:40 PM »
Hey i know Eric makes good products in fact i would like to take a closer look at the roller squeegee in real Action
sometime this year
Gabe

Thank you Gabe!
We look forward to being of service to you and your company.