Author Topic: Tech Support SPS will have two Islands at ISS atlantic city  (Read 1709 times)

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
Tech Support SPS will have two Islands at ISS atlantic city
« on: March 03, 2013, 09:44:21 PM »
Tech Support Screen printing supplies with have two Islands at the ISS show March 8-10 in Atlantic City NJ

Island 231 Tech Support will be Showing  The New Chopper assembly on a 6 color Javelin that is available when ordered or as an upgrade for all Javelin and Freedom Automatics from Workhorse Products, also being shown from Workhorse a PQ 5208 dryer, 6 color 6 station press, Super Seca flash, Photosharp and Lumitron Exposure units, Sefar will be showing there Mesh Panels, and Re-tensionable Roller frames and Trax frames. Siser North America will be demonstrating the best in Cad Cut and heat applied film

Island 1209 will have 2 Automatics from Sroque , an 8 color Sroque Roq You with Foil Attachment, and the Debut of the Entry level Sroque Amiga and the S.Roque Pru registration system,  A Vastex 54" Big Red V Dryer with capacity of 900 shirts per hour (plastisol) and 400 (discharge)

Tech Support personal will be on hand to answer you questions on the best from  Wilflex, WM Plastics, Ulano, Kiwo, Fimor, Easiway, Douthit, Rhino, FDC, Tekmar, Sprayway, Ink Tech, Franmar, Acti Camera, Vastex, Workhorse, BBC/BlackBody, AWT, Sprayway, Newman, Camie
R-Tape, PMI, DCA Lease and More.

Show Specials on all Equipment and Supply Orders at the show.

we hope to see you there

Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Tech Support SPS will have two Islands at ISS atlantic city
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »
Alan, it was good seeing you the other day, hopefully I will see you in AC as well!

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
Alan

get the pen ready for me...we will need a bunch of chemicals...see you friday man...

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
Make sure to have plenty of pics of the Amiga, and post details! I have been following that for a bit and interested in how S.Roque was going to go about servicing the "entry level". Sounds like it will still be a step up! Think I have stirred up some interest in my neck of the woods for a Amigia!

Everyone stopping by the booth make sure to ask to talk with Ryan, he will be so happy! ;)
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:29:31 AM »
Are you guys have Siser people at one of the booths too?

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »
TCT..yes Ryan Gilmartin of Metro Sports will be hanging at our booths , he has the first S.Roque in the USA.

Socal..you know I am ready, it will be good seeing you

Mk162... Brad, it was great seeing your shop and hanging out, AC. will be be a good Time

DK. Siser will be at our Booth 231 .

Everyone , also make sure you look check out
Acti Camera Direct to screen units , they will be right acroos the eisle from our Booth 1209
Sefar will be in our booth 231 , showing there roller and trak frames  and look for them on the presses as well. ( booth 231)
Wilflex has a new Low temp athletic ink out in some great rfu colors for the athletic market.(booth 231, 1209 see Alan or Bill)
New Chopper flood/squeegee for the Workhorse javelin and Freedoms at Booth 231
Vastex Big red V Dryer , 900 shirts per hour (plastisol) 400 per hour (discharge)  and all under 9 ft dryer Booth 1209
S. Roque Amiga entry level Auto Debuts  Booth 1209
Workhorse PQ 5208  500 shirts per hour 8 ft long Booth 231
10% discount on all supply orders at the show , booth 231,& 1209 see Alan , Bill, or Cliff

alot happening
C-ya there

Alan

please come and introduce your self to me if we have not met before.

C-ya there

Alan

Alan
Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com