Author Topic: Fire art needed  (Read 696 times)

Offline larryk

• !!!
Fire art needed
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
We have a local Volunteer Fire Dept. I am doing some shirts for and I'm needing some artwork for it.... on the CHEAP, of coarse!..... They would like a firetruck with firemen hanging off of it.... kind of a Keystone Kops look to it......... any help out there?

Offline dlac

Re: Fire art needed
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:10:38 AM »
Larry, as you can see I do not get here everyday.. need to change that.. If you are still needing help then all the freelancers on this site are asleep.. However if you need help in the future please take a moment and cruise by my online portfolio at www.art4tees.com and see some of my art.. very good at vector designs. creativity at a price, cheap, been doing it a long time.. have lot of stuff and reference to work from,  Always will quote a price and stick to it no matter how much time I lose, or of course make up..
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »
Appreciate the response..... I will keep you in mind for future jobs. Oddly enough I got no takers on this job so I got creative with some clipart.......... they were happy.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »
Looks pretty good for slapping some clip art together. It looks like it was all done as one job by the same artist. Not easy with all of the different styles of clip art out there.

Good job Larry.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
Thanks Dan.... I just love disecting other peoples vector art and see how they are drawn. Sometimes I learn something and sometimes I learn what not to do. It helps me with stuff I do on my own.