Author Topic: Creative Marketing Ideas  (Read 996 times)

Offline 59Graphix

• Verified/Junior
Creative Marketing Ideas
« on: May 23, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »
I was looking through the internet this morning trying to find new ways to market custom screen printing to new types of clients. I did come up with a few ideas but I would like to hear from anyone willing to share their "out of the box" marketing or deal closing experiences. I know there are other ways to get peoples and/or businesses attention but will they but t-shirts? I believe the way we sell to our clients has changed. I also think the customer has changed. Example, the construction industry hear in SoCal is nothing as it was back in early 2000.

Like to hear from you!
59 Graphix "Est. 1989" • Screen Printing • Embroidery • T-Shirt Design • Fashion Brand Start-Ups
•••59 Authentic™

AdvancedArtist

Re: Creative Marketing Ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »
PM me I have several hundred hour of research into this and getting ready to do some things which would require a hug detailed post.

AdvancedArtist

Re: Creative Marketing Ideas
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 02:11:57 AM »
It all revolves around this thinking and understanding.. sort of like how we have come to understand color by looking outside the box and looking at math and facts. Further conducting analysis based on math and facts.

Web Design and Marketing with Joomla, Opentshirts and CorelDRAW