Author Topic: Shur-Loc EZ Angle Conversion kit  (Read 987 times)

Online Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Shur-Loc EZ Angle Conversion kit
« on: July 02, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »
Anyone using them? We still have plenty of unused statics on our shelves which I would love to use for production at one point. If you guys can give me any feedback on those conversion kits, how much tension I can expect etc, that would be great.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Re: Shur-Loc EZ Angle Conversion kit
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 08:10:54 PM »
I had Shurloc do one of my old statics once to try it out. I could not tell you the tension but it was pretty tight. The frames after the kit is put on are super heavy. My mesh busted after 1 job after reclaim sitting in the rack.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 06:06:14 AM »
Yeah, they work fine.  The frames become a little thicker and they do get heavier, just like a shur-loc anyway.  I tried printing with tighter mesh and it didn't work, i might try again on the RPM and see how it goes.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 09:22:01 AM »
you should expect tension to be fairly close to SAATIs reccomendation for the mesh count (primarily what they use). they do a good job on getting it where it needs/should be. I have not tried the conversion kits, but all I use are the EZ Frames and I've been happy with the tension that I've been getting from the panels