Author Topic: All in the TSB family....  (Read 2483 times)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
All in the TSB family....
« on: July 12, 2013, 03:16:08 PM »
Many Thanks to Brad from Repla prints in Marietta, GA for giving me an hour of his time today.  Love to visit other shops and share war stories, Brad and I both agreed that neither one of could survive working for somebody else in a real job so we were going to have to continue doing what we are currently doing.

I was in the area visiting my genetic family and took Brad up on his visit "anytime offer" to spend some time with another ink slinger!

Offer is open to visit Mind's Eye if you are ever in the area, a TSB member is visiting us next Wednesday.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: All in the TSB family....
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
Many Thanks to Brad from Repla prints in Marietta, GA for giving me an hour of his time today.  Love to visit other shops and share war stories, Brad and I both agreed that neither one of could survive working for somebody else in a real job so we were going to have to continue doing what we are currently doing.

I was in the area visiting my genetic family and took Brad up on his visit "anytime offer" to spend some time with another ink slinger!

Offer is open to visit Mind's Eye if you are ever in the area, a TSB member is visiting us next Wednesday.

~Kitson

I plan on tagging along and being there Wed too!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »
Too bad you didn't want to grab lunch, the Marietta Diner would have probably sent you to doctor with clogged arteries, but it's worth it.(and I can dang near walk there)

Offline GKitson

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »

pierre
[/quote]

Pierre, great to hear you are confirming, I'll put on a 'cleaner' shop t-shirt for special visitors!

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 04:12:43 PM »
...this is so cool. There are quite a few members from GA here, and I am just one of "the little guys" but my doors are always open for any of you passing thru Augusta (we have some little golf tournament here or something, so it happens).

8)
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
I miss all the good trips I've to Ga a few times and always tell Brad I'll drop by, but I never get to...I'll be in Macon tomorrow, any on on here live there?

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 04:30:12 PM »
It's always fun to visit other shops. You guys are in for a treat when you visit Greg. Like so many others say, my door is always open, too. (but who even knows where Iowa is?)
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 04:33:37 PM »
Everybody knows where Iowa is...when you reach bumf*ck, just keep driving.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 04:49:35 PM »
oh, and Greg got to see probably the ugliest print in the history of this company....brown on royal.  Sounds bad, looks even worse.  Customer loves them.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 04:59:05 PM »
Anyone in Arizona or visiting is welcome here.

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
wow  I never got Greg out here...you must be his FAVORITE!!  ahahahahha

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »
It's always fun to visit other shops. You guys are in for a treat when you visit Greg. Like so many others say, my door is always open, too. (but who even knows where Iowa is?)

I was super amped to swing by your way, but plans ended up changing and someone else was sent, kinda bummed me out! One of these days I will make it there. Heck I have a promise for as much free Budweiser as I can handle in Rapid City, if that isn't motivation enough!

Everybody knows where Iowa is...when you reach bumf*ck, just keep driving.

Think you may have that one wrong.... That is how you get to Nebraska. To get to Iowa, you take a LEFT at bumf*ck!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline GKitson

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »

pierre
[/quote]

Pierre glad you tagged along with Megan and finally made it to Mind's Eye.  Thanks for the kind words as you visited on a pretty normal/abnormal day at Mind's Eye.

Safe travels to both of you.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 09:23:38 PM »
Greg It was so great to catch up with you today.  Thank you so much for the time that was given today by you and your awesome staff!  The bar has been moved to a new location and look forward to the journey to be able to operate my business at the same level of excellence that was witnessed today!!

Please thank everyone there from me as I can appreciate the disruption "fly by night" guests can be!!
-You Think It! - We Print It!-