Author Topic: Big Day at Palomar Printing  (Read 2390 times)

Offline mavgraph

Re: Big Day at Palomar Printing
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 02:37:03 PM »
Congrats Sam!!
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 02:38:44 PM »
Nice going! Whats that saying? "If I only had a dollar for every-" Kinda a neat way to think about it. But who am I kidding, $1 per print!? We are screen printers and work for $.01 per print! ;)

Pretty sweet though! Did you guys stop the press and celebrate or just keep it running?

Didn't Impressions Mag used to print total impressions per year for high volume shops? I remember seeing 2 or 3 lists, but now that this was brought up I can't think of the last time I saw one.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
we all high five'd each other took a few pics then back at it.  hell we are working sat and sun this week just to maintain!  guess there are worse problems to have.

sam

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »
I sold out first auo, a Gauntlet, to a friend about 8 years ago. It's recently become of drinking age. Still running and making them money every day.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 02:44:08 PM »
time to buy another press Sam  ;D
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
Nice Sam, now empty your change purse and get that second one....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »
Nice going! Whats that saying? "If I only had a dollar for every-" Kinda a neat way to think about it. But who am I kidding, $1 per print!? We are screen printers and work for $.01 per print! ;)

Pretty sweet though! Did you guys stop the press and celebrate or just keep it running?

Didn't Impressions Mag used to print total impressions per year for high volume shops? I remember seeing 2 or 3 lists, but now that this was brought up I can't think of the last time I saw one.
There used to be a list of customers stating how many units they had printed but not by machine. I personally saw a Gauntlet RS eight color in Hondura's with 43,000,000 on it and the damn press was running fine @ 900 pieces per hour.
Rich Hoffman

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:10 PM »

There used to be a list of customers stating how many units they had printed but not by machine. I personally saw a Gauntlet RS eight color in Hondura's with 43,000,000 on it and the damn press was running fine @ 900 pieces per hour.

Ya, but don't they count by two's in Honduras?... So that is ONLY like 21,500,000 ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com