Author Topic: Exhaust/Intake fan for under press  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Ryan

Exhaust/Intake fan for under press
« on: January 09, 2014, 11:17:40 AM »
HAs anyone built one? Something that would catch stray lint, over spray etc and keep it out of the air and off the press? AFter printing a couple Comfort color orders, I can only imagine whats  in my lungs.  I've seen pics before, but I don't know where I saw them. Any suggestions to buy or preferably what you used to build one would be awesome
~Ryan

Offline RichN

• Verified/Junior
Re: Exhaust/Intake fan for under press
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 12:08:14 PM »
M&R makes exactly what you're looking for. Contact Joe Mazur your regional salesman and ask him about the Annamister Jr. Vacuum Box. His number is 302-456-3181.
Rich Nesladek
M&R Sales & Service, Inc. Director of Sales / Western Division 831-420-1390 rich.nesladek@mrprint.com

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
Box fans with a furnace filter taped to the back.  Vac off the back of the filters every week as part of PM.

I got us a fancy lookin' "air cleaner" from the used building materials place that's exactly a quiet squirrel cage blower with a filter, shoved in a box and sold new for too much money.  I'm sure the M&R unit is awesome but don't over think it at the same time.  Do watch out for blowing air on WB screens. 

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 12:39:51 PM »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.